We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It's easy to prepare and tasty ... we really like it.
- 6 pieces mackerel (200-250 gr)
- 6 cloves of garlic
- a few sprigs of parsley
- olive oil
- White wine
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Mackerel in the oven:
We clean and wash the fish; finely chop the garlic and parsley and mix.
In a tray we put the fish with "belly up". In the belly of each fish we put the composition of garlic with parsley, a little salt, a drizzle of olive oil and a little white wine.
Bake at 180 ° for 25-30 minutes (depending on the oven).
Baked mackerel, stuffed with vegetables
Baked mackerel stuffed with vegetables it is a delicacy that you can prepare whenever you want a fish dish.
It is extremely tasty cooked this way. Even those who are not big fans of fish will appreciate the recipe.
In addition, it is a healthy option to serve the fish, because it is baked in the oven and not fried in oil.
It contains healthy vegetables, which give it more consistency and a special flavor.
You can definitely use another type of fish in this recipe. If you want more portions, increase the number of fish you use.
The recipe is inspired by Russian cuisine.
Clean the fish well, pass it through a few jets of water, and then let it drain. In a baking tray, lined with a little oil, place the fish, season with salt, pepper, bay leaves, after which sprinkle with oil, add the wine and lemon juice. Put in the oven over medium heat for 60 minutes.
Separately, you can prepare some vegetables, which you can add to the tray, to serve the mackerel in wine sauce with garnish. Cut an onion and peel a few potatoes to slice. Add them next to the mackerel and when everything is ready, serve hot.
Mackerel with baked tomato sauce & # 8211 Delicious recipes
The fish is washed, cleaned of intestines and portioned into suitable pieces. Lemon is cut into thin slices and inserted into each piece of fish. Finely chop the onion and cook in oil for 2-3 minutes.
Add the tomato pulp and continue cooking for a maximum of 10 minutes.
The sauce obtained is mixed with the starch dissolved in water. Add salt, pepper to taste and then pour it into a tray.
Place the fish pieces in the sauce and place the tray in the preheated oven (at 160 degrees Celsius) for 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Why eat mackerel?
Extremely widespread and not very expensive, mackerel is healthy especially in terms of the omega 3 fatty acids it contains, often turned into a supplement.
But what does this type of fish actually do for the body? According to symptomfind.com, mackerel has the property of lowering triglyceride levels, which are closely linked to heart disease and stroke, reducing the risk of heart disease, lowering cholesterol (some even say it would be more effective than some drugs prescribed in current mode) and even voltage. In addition, it makes blood vessels more elastic, improving circulation.
Mackerel is indicated in case of arthritis, because it reduces pain, stiffness of the arteries, which makes this type of fish a real supplement to arthritis medications. The same fish, commonly consumed, prevents cancer, while fighting the disease that has already set in, especially in cases of breast, colon and prostate cancer.
Mackerel is also indicated if you want to lose weight, helping to reduce adipose tissue. The whole mackerel regulates the metabolism, lowering the blood sugar level during the night.
The same type of fish is indicated for maintaining mental health, with several studies showing that there is a link between fish oil and a low risk of depression, suicide, schizophrenia and Alzheimer's. In some cases, an increase in brain activity and an improvement in memory have even been observed.
In addition, mackerel strengthens the immune system, improving all body functions, thanks to the vitamins and nutrients contained.
In addition to omega 3 fatty acids, mackerel also contains protein. An 85-gram serving has 21 grams of protein, which is needed by the muscles. As proteins are not stored anywhere in the body, it is necessary to periodically replenish reserves.
In terms of nutrients, they are calcium, potassium, selenium and magnesium, which help the body function properly and are important for the heart, bones, teeth, nerves and muscles.
As for vitamins, mackerel contains niacin (Vitamin B3), choline, folate, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, C and B12.
Baked mackerel with vegetables
This recipe for mackerel with baked vegetables does not have a high price of ingredients, being perfect for a light and nutritious dinner. The preparation time is short, about 10 minutes, after which you will have to supervise the preparation for about an hour. You can also ask the little ones to help you prepare the ingredients for this recipe, during which time you can explain the benefits of eating fish, guiding them to a healthy diet, which they will follow when they grow up.
Ingredients for 3 servings of mackerel on a bed of vegetables:
3 fresh mackerels
1 fennel bulb
1 red pepper
3 handfuls of chopped herbs (coriander, dill)
2-3 inches of ginger
3 cloves of garlic
3 tablespoons olive oil
freshly ground black pepper
5 steps to prepare baked mackerel with vegetables:
1. Peel the fennel, onion, red pepper and garlic, wash and finely chop. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes, and the ginger is peeled and grate. It is placed in a tray, which you have previously covered with baking paper.
2. Finely chop the herbs (preferably coriander and dill) and mix together with the olive oil, grated ginger, chopped garlic and a pinch of salt.
3. It is recommended to buy fresh mackerel from the market, having the opportunity to ask fish merchants to eviscerate it for you.
4. Using a knife, make 4 slots on each mackerel and add to them the mixture of herbs, as well as in the cavity. Place the mackerel on top of the vegetable bed and cover with cling film. Leave for an hour or two in the fridge, to marinate.
5. After marinating the mackerel, take them out of the fridge and place them in the preheated oven at 175 ° C for about an hour or until the vegetables are cooked through.
Mackerel prepared in the oven!
The secret of this special recipe is marinade. The fish is tender, tasty and juicy!
-3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
-1 teaspoon of Italian herbs or any aromatic herbs
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Wash the fish well, cut off the wings and head, then eviscerate it and don't forget to remove the black film, so that the mackerel is not bitter.
2. Put all the spices in a small bowl, add the garlic given through the press and the olive oil, then mix very well. If your marinade is too thick, you can add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
3. Cut the fish into 2 cm thick slices, but not to the end - to the bone or you can even cut the bone a little.
4.Place the mackerel in the baking dish and rub it with marinade, adding in the incisions and inside. Let the fish marinate for 1 hour.
5.Insert the mold in the preheated oven to 180 ° C for 25 minutes. Be careful not to keep the fish in the oven too long, as it gets a rough texture.
Sprinkle the appetizing and good-looking fish with fresh greens (dill or green onions). We highly recommend this simple recipe for tasty mackerel in spicy marinade.
- Time: 1 hour 55 minutes.
- Portions per container: 6-7 people.
- Caloric content: 121 kcal / 100 g.
- Purpose: lunch, dinner.
- Cuisine: international.
- Difficulty: available for beginners.
Baked mackerel with potatoes for this recipe is cut into portions, so it is important not to defrost it completely before cooking. The fish must thaw so that it can snatch the belly and cut it.
- mackerel & # 8211 2 pcs.
- potatoes & # 8211 7 pcs.
- carrots & # 8211 1 pc.
- onions, tomatoes & # 8211 2 pcs.
- lemon & # 8211 1/3 pc.
- oil (weak) & # 8211 3 tbsp. l.
- salt, ground black pepper.
- In the fish carcasses, open the abdomen, remove the inside, remove the black film. Cut off heads, tails, fins. Wash the rest, cut into slices.
- Then they must be marinated: salt, pepper, pour the lemon juice and leave for a third of an hour.
- Peel the potatoes, onions, carrots, wash them and the tomatoes, cut into circles. If there are large vegetables, then cut them in half first, then cross in half rings.
- Fry the onion in a pan until golden brown. Combine the potatoes with the carrots, add the spices, mix.
- Cover the bottom of the mold with foil, forming the sides. Grease a little with oil, put the mixture of potatoes and carrots, then onions and pour 50 ml of water.
- On top of the onion, distribute the fish slices, and between them & # 8211 tomato slices.
- Cover the bowl with a second piece of foil, pulling its edges under the bottom layer of the foil.
- Put in the oven for 45 minutes at 180 ° C. Then take the mold, remove the foil from the top, grease the fish with oil and return to the oven for another quarter of an hour.
- Time: 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Portions per container: 8-9 people.
- Caloric content: 129 kcal / 100 g.
- Purpose: lunch, dinner.
- Cuisine: international.
- Difficulty: available for beginners.
Baked mackerel according to this recipe (with photo) in the oven with potatoes is prepared from only 3 main components, but you can add carrots, tomatoes and baked peppers. So, the taste of the dish will be richer, and the side dish more diverse.
- Cut the fish wings, heads, tails from the fish carcasses, remove the intestines.
- Peel the vegetables, chop the onion in half rings, potatoes & # 8211 at random.
- Wash the fish. Make cuts over the ridge, leaving a distance of 3-4 cm between them.
- Rub the carcasses with a mixture of pepper and salt. Insert half of the onion rings into the incisions.
- Stir in the remaining vegetables. Place on the bottom of a deep greased baking sheet.
- Place the fish on top of a vegetable pillow.
- Bake in the oven at 200 ° C until the mackerel browns slightly (about 40 minutes).
Baked mackerel - Recipes
When you want to indulge in a tasty meal, easy to prepare and, especially, not very complicated, prepare grilled mackerel. It is a food for those who want to taste something refined, but which can be prepared in any kitchen.
- 2-3 pieces of mackerel
- 6 slices of lemon
- 3 bay leaves
- Peppercorns and salt
Take the two fish and wash them very well and then clean them. When this operation is ready, grease the two fish with a little oil and put a bay leaf inside for each, peppercorns and a little finely chopped and hardened onion.
Put the fish on the grill in the oven or on the grill, for the stove. If you use the oven grill, it is good to wrap the mackerel in aluminum foil. When the fish are almost ready, place them on a plate. In a small bowl, prepare a little garlic sauce.
Grind the garlic cloves and mix them with a little oil and salt. Then pour a little water, until it catches the consistency you want and let the juice form its taste for a few minutes. Pour the freshly prepared juice over the entire surface of the mackerel.
Put two slices of lemon on each of the two fish and bake for another 5 minutes. Now your food is ready to be served. To give it a traditional note and to delight your family with a special dish, serve the mackerel with polenta.
An effective and as simple as possible grilled mackerel recipe. You don't have to be a chef at a restaurant to prepare it, but be sure that your loved ones will taste a grilled mackerel just like the one made by a professional.
Baked mackerel & # 8211 Simple recipe, as fishermen have always done
Simple and tasty! And healthy… eat fish and nothing else!
- 2 fish - mackerel
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 4-6 slices of lemon
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
Defrost the fish in time, remove the head and wings. Remove the inside of the fish and the black films from the fish. Rinse well under running water and then dry using paper towels.
In a small bowl, mix the salt and black pepper, then season the mackerel from the outside to the inside.
Wash one lemon (or two, to taste) with warm water and a brush / sponge to remove the wax with which they are wiped before reaching the shelf. Then wipe and cut the lemon into thin circles.
Remove all the seeds from the lemon circles and cut them into 2 equal halves. Cut the green parsley very finely, using a knife. Finely chop the peeled garlic cloves or pass them through a press.
In a bowl put the chopped parsley, add the garlic, sunflower oil and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Mix well and put the mixture in the belly of the mackerel. Make a few cuts on the outside of the side of the fish's crest. The cuts should be deep enough to insert the lemon slices.
Cover the tray with baking paper, place the mackerel and cover it with another baking paper. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Then remove the baking paper from the top and let the fish brown for 5-10 minutes.
Prepare the ingredients.
The fish is cleaned, washed and dried with absorbent towels.
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
Crush the coriander seeds in a mortar, add the cumin, garlic and lime juice, freshly squeezed, parsley, dill and mix until a paste is formed.
Each mackerel is placed on an aluminum foil, which is sprinkled with olive oil. Put the garlic paste with spices on the inside of the fish.
Put the fish pieces in the tray and place them on top of the lime slices. Sprinkle with olive oil. Gather each foil well.
Put the tray in the oven for 30-40 minutes, depending on how big the fish is.
Remove from the pan, sprinkle with lime and olive oil and serve immediately.