We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This recipe caught my eye visually. I was inspired by here: https://sprainnews.com/gugelhupf-mit-quark-und-aprikosen-gefullt/. I changed the ingredients a little for the cheese filling. I like how it turned out and I will prepare this guguluf with other fruits as well.
For the filling :
- 500 gr fresh cow's cheese 4.3% fat
- 1 yolk
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream
- 2 vanilla sugar
- 1 vanilla pudding -40 gr
- apricot compote
For the dough
- 3 eggs + egg whites left from the filling
- 150 gr sugar
- 60 ml oil
- 100 ml of milk
- 300 gr white flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa tip
- a pinch of salt
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Guguluf dessert with cheese and apricots:
- First mix all the ingredients for the filling in a bowl.
- Use the hand mixer.
- In another separate bowl, beat the eggs together with the sugar until they become foam.
- Add the milk and oil. Homogenize.
- Add the dry ingredients: flour, cocoa and salt.
- This time turn off the mixer and incorporate the dry ingredients.
- Mix at low speed.
- Remove and drain the apricots from the syrup.
- Grease a guguluf form with butter and powder with white flour.
- Put half of the composition of the dough in the form.
- Continue with all the filling. Distribute the apricots.
- Put the rest of the dough with cocoa.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Remove the hood from the mold only after cooling. Otherwise it will collapse.
- I served the guguluf slices with whipped cream and decorated with mint leaves.
Good appetite !!
Remove the hood from the mold only after cooling. Otherwise it will collapse.