We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The recipe for Garam Masala can be found here
Fry the cinnamon, cumin and cardamom dry for about 1 minute. Add the butter and melt it. Add the meat and sauté for 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add masala, oregano, nutmeg, thyme, garlic, turmeric, salt, bay leaves, beer. Let it cook for 10 minutes, covered.
When the chicken is done, add the lemon and sumac. Leave it on the fire for another 2 minutes to form the sauce.
Garnish with parsley and serve with plain rice.
The recipe is adapted from condimenteweb.ro
Moroccan chicken tagine is a dish suitable in any season, robust, fragrant, tasty and filling. The tender chicken meat and the spicy sauce take you to other lands. Chicken tagine is served at lunch with couscous or rice.
1. Marinate the meat
- Cut into 2 cm cubes 500 g of boneless chicken breast from the Province.
- Stir in a bowl 2 teaspoons ras-el-hanout spice mixture, ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper, 2 teaspoons paprika, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add the chicken to the bowl, mix well and leave to marinate for an hour in the refrigerator.
2. Start cooking the dish
- Heat a frying pan and add the diced chicken without extra oil. Let the meat brown and take it out on a plate.
- In the pan from which you took the chicken, he adds 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 medium onion cut scales. Leave on medium heat for 4 & # 8211 5 minutes to harden.
- Add 2 cm of chopped ginger small, 1 teaspoon turmeric , ½ teaspoon of cumin and 4 cloves chopped garlic small and leave the composition on the fire for another minute.
- It adds 400 g chopped tomatoes , ½ cup of chicken soup , 2 bay leaves, 20 green olives, 10 chopped sun-dried tomatoes and 1 medium lemon cut into slices.
- Mix well and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Put the pieces of meat, including the sauce left by them on the plate, mix, cover with a lid and cook the mixture for another 10-15 minutes, until the meat is tender and done.
3. Finish the preparation
- Take the pan off the heat, he adds ½ parsley connection chopped and 1 handful of basil chopped, stir and let the preparation stand for 5 minutes.
- It serves hot and good appetite.
Moroccan chicken tagine is prepared in 110 minutes, 60 minutes being represented by marinating chicken meat. The degree of difficulty involved in the recipe is medium. You need the following tools:
- deep frying pan with lid,
Roast chicken on the lid and season
Roast chicken on lid and seasoned, it is not difficult to prepare but the taste is extraordinary, especially if we season the chicken very well and put some vegetables next to it.
You may have been asked what the difference is. spices & spices. There is a difference, not very big, but everything is. Spices are the plants themselves, which are used fresh, dehydrated, ground. From the respective plants you can use the leaf, the root or the fruit. Spices are a mixture of several types of spices.
Spices are known from ancient times to be used as a medicinal plant. Discovering the health benefits of some spices, people began to use them in their daily food, especially on meat, then on vegetables.
Some SPICES, such as scor & # 539i & # 537oara or pepper, have been used to regulate fever or digestion. Ginger, cumin or anise, which were consumed in certain forms to regulate digestion, were also discovered.
Photo: Roast chicken on the lid & # 537i seasoned & ndash Archive & # 259 Burda Rom & acircnia
& Icirc & # 539i must:
chest & thighs from 1 chick
300 g broccoli
200 g cauliflower
spices for meat
of step & # 259re
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Portion the chicken, wash the meat, grease it with a little oil and sprinkle it with a little salt and spices for poultry. Store in the refrigerator for a quarter of an hour.
Boil 1 liter of water in a 2-3 liter saucepan, and when the water boils, place the lid on top of the bowl, upside down, with the handle inside the bowl. Grease the lid with oil and cut out the pieces of meat. Carefully place the pan in the preheated oven to brown the meat well. Be sure to turn the pieces over and sprinkle them with the juice you leave.
Meanwhile, cure & # 539i & # 537i wash the vegetables & # 537i and steam them.
Serve the vegetables sprinkled with the sauce resulting from the preparation of the meat, as well as the pieces of fried chicken.
Preparation: 10 min. Boiling: 45 min.
Re & # 539et & # 259 de Dana Chican, Constan & # 539a, jud. Constan & # 539a
Indian style curry chicken (Murgh Kari)
If you like oriental dishes, slightly spicy, in which the flavors and spices are combined, this chicken curry recipe is one that you must try. Lots of spices, chicken breast and yogurt, all served with a portion of plain rice. Sounds good, doesn't it?
The basis of this recipe is spices. These are many spices, but you can easily find them in the supermarket and at affordable prices. The only one that is harder to find is garam masala, so if you don't have it, you can skip the recipe. Indian style curry & icircn chicken is served with plain boiled rice. The chicken will be seasoned and flavored enough, & icircnc & acirct no need to season the rice at all. The tastes will combine perfectly!
- 500 g chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- a piece of ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 250 ml yogurt
- 250 g tomato pulp
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- olive oil
- 200 g rice (for garnish)
Cut the chicken breast into cubes. Stir in all the spices, plus the grated ginger. Put a little water and pour everything over the chicken breast. Stir so that each piece of meat is well covered with spices.
Let the chicken season for at least half an hour before you start cooking it.
Put a little oil in a pan on the fire. Put the chicken breast and fry over medium heat, stirring to prevent sticking. When the chicken breast pieces have browned to the surface, remove them to a plate.
In the same pan, fry the finely chopped onion and garlic. When they are browned, put the chicken pieces again, pour the tomato pulp and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
Separately, boil the rice in salted water.
When the sauce has dropped and the chicken breast is almost ready, add the yoghurt and let it boil together for a few more minutes. Turn off the heat, add the lemon juice and fresh coriander. Serve with rice.
Ingredients fried chicken according to the cold oven method
- 1 vegetarian chicken of 1.7 kg
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 sprigs of fresh basil
- 1 bunch of fresh thyme
- 1 sprig of green onion, with leaves
- ½ of lemon
- 35 grams of butter
- 15 ml. olive oil
- salt and pepper
Basic rules for the success of the recipe
For the success of this simple recipe, which has an exceptional result, we must follow two very simple rules:
A. The chicken should be brought to room temperature, removed from the refrigerator at least 2 hours before cooking.
B. The oven thermostat is working properly. By this I mean that, if we set a certain oven temperature, we can be sure that the oven has the same temperature. To make sure we have a well-calibrated oven, we can use an oven thermometer. If the set oven temperature and the thermometer display coincide, it is certain that the oven thermostat is working correctly.
How to cook fried chicken to perfection - cold oven method
Preparation of spicy pasta and seasoning the chicken
This recipe for fried chicken according to the cold oven method mainly refers to a technique of cooking chicken in the oven. The way the chicken is seasoned can be different, depending on your preferences. I seasoned the chicken that I prepared in this way with a butter flavored with greens. Following this technique, however, you can cook seasoned chicken as everyone prefers.
1. I put in the container of a chopper butter, green onions, thyme and basil, cut larger than a knife and 2 cloves of garlic. I added 1 teaspoon grated coarse salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
2. I added the butter and olive oil and mixed until I got a fragrant paste, like a fine ointment.
Here are two more suggestions for seasoning this fried chicken:
- Prepare a paste of 40 grams of duck lard, 3 cloves of crushed garlic, 1 teaspoon grated sweet paprika, 1 teaspoon grated cumin, ½ teaspoon ground black pepper and 1 teaspoon grated salt.
- Blender 2 green onions, grated lemon peel, 1 tablespoon chopped green tarragon, 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, 1 tablespoon chopped green basil, 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary, 30 milliliters of oil of olives, salt and pepper to taste.
Grooming and seasoning the chicken
3. Once I finished preparing the seasoned butter with which I tasted the chicken, I focused my attention on the chicken. I burned with a kitchen torch all the traces of plumage left on the skin. Next, I carefully wiped the chicken, with paper towels, inside and out.
4. Carefully, with my fingertips, I detached the skin from the chicken's chest. As much as possible (as far as possible) I detached the skin from the upper thighs as well. I greased the chicken well with the flavored paste under the peeled skin. I insisted on the chest, where I distributed about cu⁄3 of the butter with prepared greens. The butter will protect the weak meat of the breast during cooking, preventing it from drying out excessively.
5. I greased the chicken well with the seasoned butter inside. I put two whole garlic cloves in the cavity of the lemon chicken. During cooking, the lemon will generate steam, which will gently cook the chicken from the inside. I ran the ends of my legs through the "buttonhole" cut into the chicken's skin and closed the cavity again.
6. I greased the chicken with all the remaining green butter and placed it, chest up, in a heat-resistant dish of the right size, neither too big nor too small. Optionally, it can be seasoned additionally, I sprinkled a little coarse salt on the skin.
Cooking the chicken by the cold oven method
7. The ready-seasoned chicken, placed in the pan, is placed on a medium height in the cold oven. Turn on the oven and set it at 180 ° C, ventilated. To determine the optimal cooking time for our chicken, we calculate 50 minutes of cooking at 180 ° C for every 1 kg of chicken + 5 minutes for the final browning, on the grill function at 190 ° C. For the chicken I used, 1.7 kg, that means => 01:25 H + 0:05 H = 1:30 H. In the first half, we do nothing. We divide the last half of the cooking time for this fried chicken by the cold oven method into three equal stages, turning the chicken from one side to the other after each one.
8. Here's how I did it: after the first 45 minutes, with the help of a long spatula and a solid fork, I turned the chicken upside down. I continued cooking at 180 ° C.
9. After another 15 minutes, I turned the chicken upside down again. The temperature setting does not change.
10. After another 15 minutes, I turned the chicken upside down again. After another 10 minutes, I turned it upside down again, raised the temperature to 190 ° C and set the oven to grill function. I browned the chicken well on the side with the breast for another 5 minutes. Obviously, you can brown it as much as you prefer, sprinkling it from time to time with the butter drained in the pan and not letting it out of your eyes, so that it does not burn.
11. Let the chicken rest for 15 minutes before serving. An extremely, extremely juicy fried chicken comes out, cooked to perfection, neither too much nor too little.
We served it with rice noodles with noodles and a green salad, generously sprinkled with melted butter from the pan. I can't even describe how delicious it was!
About chicken from trade or from local producers
There is a lot to say about the quality of commercial chicken. The source of where you get your puppies matters a lot. It would be better to have them in your own yard and feed them organically, with cereals and greens. It is obvious that many of us cannot afford this luxury and we have to buy chickens. I think you've all seen reports about the terrible conditions in which some chickens are raised industrially, fed premixes and doped with hormones. The European Union has regulated these procedures in recent years and it seems that we will eat better quality chicken. Do not be fooled by chicken breeders who, although they leave them free in the garden, also feed them with artificial premixes, bought in a bag. So keep your eyes peeled and find out a little before you buy them.
About washing chicken and scalding it before it is cooked
Many articles have been written about theories about chicken washing (both in our country and abroad). Chicken meat is NOT washed in the public diet due to the risk of contamination of the kitchen with salmonella (a bacterium that is destroyed at temperatures above 70 C). If you still can't accept this and wash the chicken (not recommended) you will have to wipe it well with paper napkins. More information about food hygiene can be read here and here.
I make sure to wash the mincer and the used knives thoroughly and, obviously, to wash my hands well after I have finished working with the raw chicken meat. I don't put my dirty hand in the salt shaker but I use a teaspoon for seasoning, which I wash after I finish working with it (or I put a small amount of salt aside before touching the raw chicken).
Another aspect that terrified me is the so-called & # 8222cooking-cooking & # 8221 of chickens (or meats, in general) before the actual cooking. This thing has no meaning, no logic and no medical, hygienic-sanitary or common sense explanation. The theory that boiling meat & # 8222 removes toxins and dirt & # 8221 from meat is an aberration. If that meat had & # 8222toxins & # 8221, they could not be removed by boiling or scalding! With this nonsense I met quite recently on the internet, being dismayed by the large number of uninformed people who apply it. I asked my mother, relatives, friends & # 8230 May, have you heard of such a thing? They were all amazed & # 8230 NO! Has such a thing been practiced in the past? NOT! No professional chef does that.
The only scald that a chicken or hen goes through is when it plummets. Point. Beef or pork NEVER needs such a thing. So don't screw up the meat by scalding! They will be cooked in soups, stews, stews, paprika, snails, grills or baked steaks. The foam that forms on the surface of soups or broths is made up of coagulated proteins (yes, and blood contains protein). Foaming is done only for aesthetic reasons, to make the soup or soup look good.
If you don't have a whole chicken at hand, you can only do it baked chicken legs (see recipe here), baked chicken breast (see here) or oven wings (see here).
Returning to the simple recipe for baked chicken, I must tell you that the number of servings depends on the size of the chicken and the appetite of the diners. Generally, about 4-6 servings of chicken steak come out of a bird of approx. 1.3-1.5 kg.